- Information & Registration
- Poster Submission
- Hotel Venue & Accommodation
- Sponsorship & Exhibition
- IFBA Certification Exam
This regional conference aims at generating a forum exchange on the various current Biosafety and biosecurity issues of concern at the global, regional, national and technical level.
Topics of discussion range from biorisk, bio-preparedness to sharing of scientific knowledge and technical issues of concern in the region. Special features include current hottest debate on Harnessing Sciences VS Bio Threat of multidiscipline, updates on new innovative biotechnology, duel use etc.
International biosafety experts and professionals from around the world will be speaking and sharing their knowledge and experiences. This conference will be a valuable opportunity for networking and be updated with the current development on biosafety and biosecurity uniquely to the Asia-Pacific region.
- Pre-conference workshop of regional interest, including designing containment facilities, requirements for Institutional Biosafety Committees etc
- Disease outbreak investigation and public health challenges in biosafety and biosecurity
- New and emerging technology – addressing long and short term challenges and threats
- Partnership in tackling international and regional biorisk issues from the perspective of bio-preparedness, bio-resources to dilemma between Bioethics, Biosafety, Biosecurity, etc
- Sustainable and cost-effective design for biological laboratories and animal facilities
- Regional and international updates, gap analysis and experience sharing and networking to develop global strategies in identifying and addressing biorisk
Other conference activities:
IFBA Biosafety Professional Certification Course & Examination
Opportunity for networking:
Experience sharing and networking with international biosafety safety experts
Opportunity for exhibition & sponsorship:
Exhibits showcasing the latest in laboratory biosafety and biosecurity products and services
Biosafety Community Coming Together:
IFBA Certification Exam Session
National Biosafety Associations / Working Groups in the Asia-Pacific meeting
Who Should Attend
Pre-Conference Workshop, Conference Program & Visa Information
Call for Poster Presentation
We are inviting biosafety practitioners and professionals who wish to share their experiences and expertise to submit the abstract for poster presentation at the conference.
Please click on the button below for more details on submission of free paper and poster presentation.
Hotel Intercontinental, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Accommodation & Room Reservation:
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunity
2 days of exhibition booth space on conference days (19th-20th Sep 2019) Advertisement space in the program booklet, sponsorship of luncheon, coffee break and many more options to fit your expectation
Who should sponsor / exhibit?