Dear A-PBA Members,
A-PBA will be celebrating its 10th anniversary since its formation in 22 Feb 2005. A-PBA has come a long way since its formation by few founding members in 2005. The association has since grown to an association with members of more than 800 from the region as well as outside the region. Through the years A-PBA has conducted many Biosafety trainings, workshops, conferences and collaboration projects with international and regional collaborators. A-PBA has been a platform for sharing among the international and regional experts, maintaining strong ties with international agencies such as EBSA, ABSA, IFBA, WHO and more.
In the last two years, A-PBA has been undergoing structural changes to keep up with the changing environment and meeting the needs of the region. The latest constitutional changes that has been approved by the AGM and the Registration of Society of Singapore (ROS) is now available on A-PBA website.
To mark the next phase of A-PBA’s growth into a regional association, we are creating a new A-PBA logo. We are opening this opportunity to all our creative and artistic counterparts to create a new A-PBA logo design. Thus, we are holding a logo designing competition as part of our 10th anniversary and all members are encouraged to participate.
Competition details are as follows:
There will be prices to be won:
1st Price = SGD 1200
2nd Price = SGD 800
3rd price = SGD 500
3 consolation price of SGD 100 each
Rules for A-PBA logo design competition :
1. Participant must be an active A-PBA member
2. Design be submitted in BMP or JPG format (high resolution)
3. Please include a short paragraph (100-120 words) explaining the rational of the design feature together with your submission.
4. Please include your particulars (name, designation, organization name and contact details (email and tel) with you submission.
5. The association reserve the right to choose all or partial of the logo design features, combination from any of the submission for the final logo
6. Final design artwork will be fine-tuned by a professional logo designer.
7. Submission without complete information above will be disqualified
8. Deadline for submission is on 30 May 2015
Please submit your artwork to the secretariat : email@example.com